‘Leaf’ an Imprint 3 Column

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Week of Life

This was a great week! We had our parents (Elli's GRANDparents!) in town, her aunt, some of her "aunts" and lots of sweet friends bringing meals! What a blessing!
 It was also a tiring week! Lots of naps were taken by Elli and me! I think I ate and slept and fed Elli 24/7.  I loved having everyone there! It was a joy welcoming our new little one into the world!
She is very well loved!

Pretty much all of these pictures were taken by someone else :) Matt, Mom, Dad, Gladys, Brian, Bethany Kay, Bethany Joy.... But I can't remember who took what so I'm giving credit up front:)

Oh and if you do not want to see a million pictures of a precious baby girl then this is not the blog post for you.  Don't say I didn't warn you:) I really tried to narrow it down from the 670 photos I had to choose from:)

Day 1

This was about 12:30am on November 1st... we had just arrived home from the birthing center. Our sweet baby girl was about 8-9 hours old... WOW!

Proud Daddy!
So much love already and not even 24 hours old!


Day 2

Elli Faith being held by her Pa Bishop. 2 days old. November 2, 2012
 

Little Bundle


Smile

Loving life with her

Nap Time

Kisses from Daddy AKA The Baby Whisper
Sleepin on her Pa
Nana and Pa

Meeting Papa for the first time!
It was love at first sight
Papa held her while she slept at night.
I came out to feed her and this is how I found them:)


Our Little Pumpkin or Punkin whichever you prefer :)



Day 3

Meeting Aunt Bethany for the first time!

Elli Meet Aunt Bethany Joy!


Sleeping with Papa again

aww...
Elli meeting Samantha (and Cooper, not in the picture)

He is such a great Daddy!

Happy Family of Three

 Saying goodbye to Nana and Pa wasn't easy....




  

Day 4

Our first family outing. We went to corporate worship at Imago Dei (4 days old)


I thank God for these two!

My precious family

Bethany squared! Love my gingers:)

 BATH TIME


Before the bath

Washing her

Drying off!
 
She loved it.... not :)
After the bath
All Clean

Elli and her Daddy

DAY 5


Snuggling with Grammi

Dr. Appointment in Chapel Hill

 I wish I had taken pictures of all the wonderful friends who brought us dinner those first several days and weeks! But I wasn't always thinking about pictures.... :)


Elli meeting our dear friends Matthew and Ashley Poole! They found out they have a little one on the way the day after Elli was born! Praise the Lord for His gifts of life!

DAY 6

Sleeping Beauty

Her hair :)

 Grateful Parents!





Baby girl finally getting some rolls:)


DAY 7

This was the day our wonderful friend Sara came and took Elli's newborn pictures! Check out her work at https://www.facebook.com/DesignAndPhotoBySara. She did so awesome with Elli! We love all the pictures she took!  All of the following is her work until the I make note otherwise:)



















3 Generations


Grammi and Elli


Our greatest prayer
That is the end of Sara's pictures.  Thanks again Sara!!! We love you:)


Elli officially 1 week old at 3:57pm!

Elli wearing that hat my sweet friend Allison sent her!

DAY 8

She still sleeps like this if she isn't swaddled



Grammi kisses!




First big smile at 8 days old


This is our prayer for you Elli

2 comments:

  1. i thoroughly enjoyed all of these precious phots and i am challenged to take more our next time around!!!! :] God bless you guys!

    - katlyn lueders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katlyn! I wouldn't have a lot of these if I didn't "steal" them from our parents:) I'm so excited for you and Jeremy as you guys prepare for little Lueders number 2:)

    ReplyDelete