‘Leaf’ an Imprint 3 Column

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rehearsal

Rehearsal/Rehearsal Dinner

Family photo (I was running around like a MOH so I'm not sure we got one on the wedding day! Haha) photo credit: Rebekah Tanner
The love of my life for the past 7 years
The property/barn/bride and groom 
Daddy and his baby girl
It's getting real!!
Bridesmaids 
Groomsmen
One of my favorite pictures ever! (Photo by Joshua Klinect)
One of my other favorite pictures ever! (Photo by Joshua Klinect)
Baby who wants out of her car seat 😂
Chillin with her pops
My beautiful Grandma
Love my big/little Sis


A few photos from earlier in the day...

Eden meeting her Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Klinect 

These are my people☺️
Uncle Josh and Elli playing! 
Papa and Eden

















1 comment: