‘Leaf’ an Imprint 3 Column

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Some Random Favorites Part 1

I'm about to majorly clear off my phone photos so I just wanted to make a couple of blogs of some of my favorite pictures! There is no order or rhyme or reason. 

Christmas 2013
My handsome man
Peek a boo
My wonderful brother and parents
Elli Faith on a road trip stop at Moes
Elli and Dada doing one of our favorite things: hiking!!
Sweet wake up time back in the crib days
Chillin in Miami Summer of 2013
Playing in a Rose Garden before a baby appointment 
Play ground fun
Wedding dress shopping with Aunt B... Elli was TOTALLY in to it

The Matthew's and their oldest daughters 
NC State Fair Oct. 2014
My sweet Momma and bride to be Sister
Unca Joshy meeting Eden Hope Nov. 2014
Kisses
These girls LOVE their uncle Josh!!
Blurry but cutie
Sleeping Beauty 

Thanksgiving 2014
Dada and Eden Hope
Another blurry one.. Christmas Jammies
Fun with friends...


More to come... :)









No comments:

Post a Comment