‘Leaf’ an Imprint 3 Column

Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Well Hello October

So the first week of this lovely month has flown by!
I am amazed!
Not to talk about the weather or anything cliche like that, but it is really feeling like fall here.  I have been pretty cold the last two days, which is a lot for a 9 month pregnant woman to say. 

This blog doesn't have a whole lot of direction but I have a few things on my mind....

I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support so far and I ask that you would not stop. Labor and delivery are coming! We need our family and friends! We are so incredibly grateful for each one of you!

I have been writing my "Birth Plan" and so I wanted to put this out there, although most of you probably already know: we are going for an unmediated, natural birth here in a few weeks.
I am sharing this not to say that I'm "more of a woman" than those who have had medicated births, (1-because I haven't actually done it yet and 2- because I don't believe that :)) but I am sharing this because I would appreciate any encouragement, tips, etc from those of you have been where I am trying to go.  This is all very new territory for me and while I am extremely excited to have my little girl, I am also a bit wary of the unknown. So please feel free to share how you managed your unmediated births:)

Keeping with the randomness of this blog here are some great things about October:
-My parents got married on the 10th.  They are celebrating 25 years this year! Praise God!
-My brother was born on the 22nd! He is wonderful! I can't wait to see him as an uncle.
-Our baby girl might be born this month!
-Matthew gets a much needed and well earned fall break!
-We finish our birth class on the 27th
-Family is coming in town! Including my little college sister! Go Flames:)
-Fall is in the air!


Well... There is so much more to love about October/fall but I'll save that for another less random post, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment